What is brewer’s yeast?
Brewer’s yeast is an ingredient used in the production of beer and bread. Brewer’s yeast is also used as a nutritional supplement. It’s a rich source of chromium, which may help your body maintain normal blood sugar levels. It is also a source of B vitamins. Brewer’s yeast is considered a probiotic and is used to aid digestion.
Brewer’s yeast is a nutritional supplement and may enhance energy levels and strengthen the immune system. It’s a rich source of:
It is also a great source of B vitamins that provide:
- thiamine (B-1)
- riboflavin (B-2)
- niacin (B-3)
- pantothenic acid (B-5)
- pyridoxine (B-6)
- folic acid (B-9)
- biotin (B-7)
The term collagen refers to a natural protein that can be found in all animals and only in animals. It is not found in other living things (plants, algae, fungi, bacteria). It is the most abundant and largest protein in the human body, being the essential constituent of bones, tendons, ligaments, joints, cartilage, as well as the main factor of the firmness of the skin, being able to represent up to 35 % Of total body proteins. When we pass the age of 30, the production of collagen in our body begins to diminish, wrinkles appear and the skin becomes more flabby.
- Iroupda Yeast Collagen Contains brewer's yeast and fish collagen
- Helps to provide elasticity and firmness to the skin, preventing wrinkles and sagging
- Helps to improve the appearance of nails and hair
- Helps to maintain the flexibility and lubrication of the joints, favoring the optimum preservation of the cartilage, slowing the wear and tear of the joints
- 2000mg/packets * 30 packets a box
- Made in Korea.
the source from https://www.healthline.com & https://robis.es